“This whole school is a little weird...”
Alexander Nigma High (more commonly known as A. Nigma High) is the school Lee Ping attends and is the main setting for the series. It was founded by the school's first principal, Alexander Nigma, in Toronto, Ontario. It was also the site of the Prank that Lee was framed for, which kicked off the start of the series.
School structure (chart)Edit
|Holger Holgaart||Exchange student||Water boy|
|Camillio Martinez||Student||Council and Class President|
|Tina Kwee||Student||News Team|
|Chaz Monerainian||Student||News Team|
|Mrs. Lob||Teacher (formerly)||Staff (formerly)|
|Coach Pummel||Teacher/Coach (formerly)||Staff (formerly)|
|Wendell Barrage||Co-Principal General/Coach||Staff|
|Kimmie||Student||Glamazons / Popular kids|
|Brandy Silver||Student||Glamazons / Popular kids|
|Veronica Victoria||Vice-Principal (formerly)||Staff (formerly)|
|Ed||Student||Down With Lee Club|
|Dick Andrews||Student||Popular kids|
|Bradley Von Chillstein||Student||Popular kids|
List of StaffEdit
The Students of the school follows a form of social order based on appearance and their abilities:
- The Athletically fit Jocks.
- The pretty, popular and rich females the Glamazon's.
- The ever moody Emos.
- The Math savvy Mathletes.
- The Air headed Skaters.
- A Nigma High's own rock Band Dudes of Darkness.
- The school news team.
- The antagonistic 15th Graders.
- The environmentally aware TreeHuggers.
- The dedicated Bird Watching Club.
- The social Outcasts.
- The smart Genius Club
- The framed Detentionaires
- A. Nigma is a reference to the word enigma which means 'mystery'.
- A MCMXLV on the school emblem stands for 1945, which is most likely a date of school's establishment.
- The A in A. Nigma is likely to be from the first letter of Alexander Nigma's name or his wife, Anastasia Nigma.
- The A does stand for Alexander, as seen in The Curse of Earl Nigma.
- Almost all of the staff are clones of famous scientist/artist throughout history as revealed in Common Denominator.
- According to the creators, A.Nigma High is based on Central Technical High School located in Toronto. Visually it was also inspired by Jarvis Collegiate Institute in Toronto.